The 2nd Training of Trainers (ToT) took place from 1oth to 14th of June 2019 in Turin, Italy. The Programme was facilitated and hosted by Istituto dei Sordi di Torino.
Participants should come prepared with the basic information ready to share ideas and discuss with others on the following themes:
- An understanding of the context for refugees in their country, and particularly:
- The situation of young refugees as this is a specific focus of the project
- Cross- cultural communication issues.
- Piloting experiences
- Obstacles to employment
- An understanding of what resources and projects are already in place that might offer network or collaboration opportunities
- Any examples of good practice in engaging refugees from other contexts
Participants should bring or share electronically a sample of a first attempt at recording a dignity diary. This can be a short audio recorded on a mobile and transferred to a medium we can share. Participants who are not from the consortium partner organisations should be briefed on what are the outline details of plans for pilots, proposal for ensuring sustainability & replication, and ideas for going dissemination as this will be discussed.
Find the final programme of the Training event HERE.